Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Bajaj Financial Securities Limited ("BFSL") an intelligent Mutual fund investing experience to enable you to carry out online transactions of units of mutual funds through BSE StAR MF . If you continue to browse and use our said portal, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our policies, govern our relationship with you.
The term BFSL (or 'us' / 'we') refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website. The use of this website and its services is subject to the following terms:
- You understand and accept that BFSL maintains this website and related services (referred to as 'site' or 'website' on this page) to provide visitors with information about BFSL, its services and products, and to enable visitors to avail its services. You also accept that visitors to the site are required to read the below terms, and the use of the site constitutes your acceptance and agreement to be bound by such terms. You will also be bound by changes therein to the terms from time-to-time as communicated and made available on the website.
- Investment in Mutual Funds is subject to market risk. Please read the risk disclosure documents carefully before investing. You hereby agree that BFSL and its management, employees will not be responsible for any loss due any of the service provided on this portal/website.
- You hereby agree to indemnify hold harmless BFSL/Its holding or any of its associate company and each of their respective officers, directors, partners, managers, members, principals, shareholders, employees and affiliates and anyone acting on their behalf from and against all damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys' and accountants' fees and expenses), judgments and amounts paid in settlement which they may incur on account of the use of the Algorithms used to manage online portal and other services.
- You are aware and accept that all information, content, materials, products (including, but not limited to text, content, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) on the website is protected by copyright in favour of BFSL/Its holding or any of its associate company under the applicable copyright laws and the general intellectual property law.
- You understand and accept that all information submitted by you on the site shall be deemed the property of BFSL, and BFSL shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques provided by you in any manner whatsoever. On initiating a contact through the site, you agree to being contacted by BFSL, or any other entities with whom BFSL has entered into an arrangement.
- You agree that you shall not copy, reproduce, sell, redistribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, transmit, license, create derivatives from, transfer, or in any way exploit, any part of any information, content, materials, services available on or through the site, except that which you may download for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You understand and accept that BFSL is not responsible for the availability of service in all geographic areas and you may not be eligible for all the products or services offered by BFSL on the site and BFSL reserves the right to determine the availability and eligibility for any product or service.
- BFSL does not make any warranties, and expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, with respect to any information or services or products that are available or advertised or sold through BFSL website or through any site of its holding or associate company including future performance of the algorithms deployed on BFSL.
- You understand and agree that these terms are in addition to, and not in derogation of, the applicable terms and conditions relating to your usage of any BFSL services that you may be currently availing, or may avail in the future.
- BFSL shall not be liable if any transaction does not fructify, or may not be completed, or for any failure on the part of BFSL to perform any of its obligations under these terms and conditions, or those applicable specifically to its services/facilities if performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure event (defined below). In such a case, its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure event continues.
- 'Force Majeure Event' means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of BFSL, including and without limitations the unavailability of any communication systems, breach, or virus in the processes or payment or delivery mechanism, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotions, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of the government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, malfunctioning in the computer terminal, or the systems getting affected by any malicious, destructive or corrupting code or programme, mechanical or technical errors/failures or power shutdown, faults or failures in telecommunication, etc.
- You agree that you will not use BFSL website for any purpose that is unlawful, or prohibited by these terms. You also agree you will not use the site in any manner that could damage, disable or impair the website, or interfere with any other party's use, or enjoyment of the website.
- You acknowledge that the software and hardware underlying the site, as well as other Internet-related software required for accessing the website, are the legal property of the respective vendors. The permission given by BFSL to access the website will not convey any proprietary or ownership rights in the above software / hardware. You agree that you shall not attempt to modify, translate, disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer the software / hardware underlying the website, or create any derivative product based on the software / hardware.
- You understand and accept that BFSL has the absolute discretion to amend or supplement any of the terms at any time. The changed terms and conditions shall be communicated to you on the website, and/or by other acceptable modes of communication. By using BFSL services, you shall be deemed to have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
- You accept that BFSL may periodically send promotional email or SMS about new products, special offer or other information which we think you may find interesting to the email address and mobile number that you provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, SMS, call or mail. We may use your information to customize the website/app according to your interest or to contact you via email, text message or call to deliver certain services and information you've requested.
- You accept that the Courts in Pune alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction as regards to any claims or matters arising out of dealings with BFSL. All disputes will be governed by the laws of India.
- Bajaj Financial Securities Limited ("BFSL") is a subsidiary of Bajaj Finance Limited and is a corporate trading and clearing member of Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (NSEIL), and also a Depository participant with National Securities Depository Ltd ("NSDL") and Central Depository Services Ltd. ("CDSL").
- BFSL does not provide any advisory services to its clients. BFSL may share updates from time to time (through various modes including electronic communication modes) which are sourced from public domain and the same are NOT to be construed as any advice or recommendation from BFSL. Client is requested to independently evaluate and/or consult their professional advisors before arriving at any conclusion to make any investment. The decision to invest shall be the sole responsibility of the Client and shall not hold BFSL, its employees and associates responsible for any losses, damages of any type whatsoever.
- Bajaj Financial Securities Limited (BFSL) has taken due care and caution in compilation of data for the web site. Information has been obtained by BFSL from sources which it considers reliable and are already available in public domain. However, BFSL does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. None of the contents of this website make any recommendation to buy, sell or hold any security / MF and should not be construed as offering investment advice. BFSL is also not responsible for any errors in transmission and especially states that it has no financial liability whatsoever to the subscribers/ users/ transmitters/ distributors of the contents of its web site.
- The recommendations, reviews & ratings shown in the website do not guarantee fund performance, nor should they be viewed as an assessment of a fund's, or the fund's underlying securities' creditworthiness. Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing. Past performance is not indicative of future returns. Please consider your specific investment requirements before choosing a fund, or designing a portfolio that suits your needs.
CONSENT FOR AVAILING BSE StAR MF FACILITY
I/We am/are interested in availing the BSE StAR facility of BSE for the purpose of dealing in the units of Mutual Funds Schemes permitted to be dealt with on the BSE StAR MF of the Exchange. For the purpose of availing the BSE StAR MF facility. I/We are willing to abide by the terms and conditions as mentioned in the BSE Circular dated December 02, 2009 and as may be specified by the Exchange from time to time in this regard. I/We shall ensure compliance with the requirements as may be specified from time to time by Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and Association of Mutual Funds of India (AMFI). I/We shall read and understand the contents of the of the Scheme Information Document and Key Information Memorandum, addenda issued regarding each Mutual Fund schemes with respect to which I/we choose to subscribe/redeem. However, BFSL would not be liable to disclose the relevant documents on its website. I/We further agree to abide by the terms and conditions, rules and regulations of the Mutual Fund schemes. I/We therefore request you to register me/us as your client for participating in the BSE Star Mf. I/We hereby confirm having read and understood the terms & conditions and disclosures provided in this regard.